- For Fall 2021- All tutoring sessions will be held in-person
- Tutoring takes place in groups of 2 to 5 students and led by a qualified peer tutor
- Group tutoring costs $5 per session
- Tutoring fees are charged to your U-Bill once a month for the previous month. A listing of funding sources is available for tutees to review and select during the application process, you will need approval from that funding source. Questions regarding your approval will be directed to their staff. If your funding is not approved, you will need to pay by U-Bill or remove your request. Please select the Financial Assistance: Dean of Students Office funding source if you are concerned about funding your tutoring request(s).
- Tutees meet with their tutor twice a week for 50 minutes each session. During the summer, students meet three times a week for 50 minutes
- Attendance is taken at every session. Tutees must withdraw in order to leave their tutoring group.
- Tutors will not provide direct answers to anything graded (homework, projects, quizzes, etc.)
- Review the Tutee Policy Statement for further information.
Why Request a Tutor?
Over 9 out of 10 tutees:
- Expect grade improvement because of tutoring (6/10 expect a letter grade or more!)
- Are more satisfied with their college experience because of tutoring
- Would recommend Tutoring Services to other students
How to Request a Tutor
Remote video URL